Thursday, June 18, 2009

PTO Day #13: UCI University Center and drive back to SJ

My brother, his gf and I walked around UCI's University Center. My brother is also a UCI graduate. I noticed so many changes in the University Center. Definitely more diversity with persian restaurant, thai, japanese, pizza, yogurt, indian, lee's sandwiches. Back when i was in school, Denny's was the only place to eat.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My brother and I also drove around Santa Ana (Mexico Town) in search for food and found Alberto's (now called Arsenio's). Albertos is my favorite mexican food chain, but it's only here in southern california. So i had to order extra to take it to-go.
Photobucket

What should have taken 1.5 hrs, it took us 5 hours to drive from Orange county to Pasadena (pick up my other brother) then to UCLA (pick up my sister). LA traffic is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment