Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PTO Day #17: Beach and Baseball

Today went to lunch with an "old" friend who recently got married and is now pregnant. Her identity is hidden here because I think she thinks she has pimples due to the baby in her uterus. We went to Chocolate Sushi which serves both japanese and korean dishes.
Photobucket

Since I was in Sunnyvale, I decided to drop by the house to look at it's condition. Instead I found a creature laying in the yard. The house looks like it has been deserted for awhile so i thought this was a dead furry animal. Got closer and saw that it was "Bluey"! Chloe and I met Bluey here last time.
Photobucket

Then I went to Stinson Beach - which is a little north of San Francisco.
Photobucket
Getting to this one beach was difficult because of all the rocks. But it was quite an adventure climbing the rocks and going through caves to get the this almost sandless beach.
Photobucket

Then I drove over to Oakland to watch the Giants vs A's game. Travis Ishikawa hit a homerun in this game and Kurt Suzuki had an rbi hit.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment