Saturday, July 4, 2009

PTO Day #23.01: Cousin Lila's Wedding

Lila had already been married in Sweden, but she and her family wanted to hold the wedding reception in California where most of her family are living. I bought a new suit just for this event. I got some ooh and ahhs for my suit. I've worn so many suits and ties this year - for me anyways. Anyways, I was the 'official' photographer for my cousin's wedding so i took a ton of pictures. Here are some of my pics:
Getting the slideshow ready
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. it looks like a pretty nice suit! :) haha just that it makes u look a little fat! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cousin Lila's Wedding is so chic and fun. Thanks for sharing the photo set her. My cousin just got engaged and now we are excited for her wedding day. It will be the first ever destination wedding in our family so everyone is eagerly waiting for the day. The bash would be hosted at one of the hill side wedding venues in NYC.

    ReplyDelete