Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PTO Day #4: Gym again

I went to the gym again today. This time to work on my cardio. I didn't want to stay at the gym for too long because I wanted to watch the hockey game on TV. Instead, I stayed 2 hours. After lifting weights for an hour, i went to do some swimming in the gym's pool.

Today, I invented a new swimming stroke. Because I have not been satisfied with the speed of my swimming, I had to be innovative. First, i swam using only my arms. Found out the freestyle strokes makes me go the fastest. Then, i swam using only my legs. Found out the breast stroke kick works fastest for me.

So this new swimming stroke involves moving your arms like a drowning doggy while kicking like a frog with your legs. I call this new swimming style the "Swimming Froggy" stoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment